Cretin-Derham Hall seeks candidates for the position of Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach. This coach will serve as the head for the girls’ lacrosse program and will be responsible creating a vision for the program and executing a plan to successfully lead, develop, and nurture our student-athletes in a positive educational based athletic philosophy.
- Create a positive environment that promotes good sportsmanship.
- Plan and execute organized and structured practices.
- Coordinate game schedules.
- Work with the athletics administrative assistant in scheduling transportation.
- Maintain accurate records and other required paperwork (rosters, schedules, physicals, match results, records and individual and team accolades).
- Provide effective supervision and evaluation of all players.
- Create a rapport with the greater community to generate interest in the program.
- Be visible in the youth lacrosse community and willingness to partner with our boys’ program to build a broader network within the community.
- Prior coaching experience at various skill levels in competitive environments and in a state association like the MSHSL
- Demonstrated ability to teach and develop essential lacrosse skills, display positive game conduct and develop players’ ability to work together as a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, other coaches and administration.