- Employ effective varsity lacrosse team management such as practice drills and progressions and game plans and strategies.
- Communicate effectively with school administration, faculty, parents, and junior varsity lacrosse student-athletes as well as the media in promoting our team’s accomplishments.
- Work with the Athletic Director and Athletic Administrator Office Assistant to coordinate league and non-league schedules for games during the season.
- Supervise student-athletes at all team events and promote a positive learning environment for all team members.
- Hire and develop assistant coaches and work cooperatively with Hockomock League coaches and Athletic Directors during the season.
- Attend all pre-season and post-season meetings.
- Ability to handle all the responsibilities that are needed to ensure a successful season for our student-athletes.
- Once hired complete CPR training, National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Concussion, and NFHS coaches certification courses.