The Head Varsity Girls Soccer Coach should possess a working knowledge of all aspects of the sport. Outstanding interpersonal skills and enjoys working with high school students. Demonstrates interest in and an aptitude for performing the tasks of a varsity coach. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is required for employment.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and regular attendance at a Bible-believing and preaching church.
- 2 years of soccer coaching experience preferred.
- Understanding the nature and needs of high school students.
- Competence in supervising and training the school athletes in the game of soccer.
- Willing to regularly grow as a coach through professional development / coaching clinics.
- Enthusiastic, patient, outgoing personality and relates well to high school students.
- Organized, prompt, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Regular access to common technology (Cell Phone, Email, and Internet).
- Must complete and submit coaches compliance requirements (i.e., NFHS Concussion in Sports online, CardiacWise online, current Act 114, Act 34, Act 151, and Mandated Reporter training.)
- Lead the team and the assistant coaching staff daily.
- Provide vision, leadership, and oversight of the Varsity Boys Soccer Team.
- Competent instruction in the game of soccer for the high school student athlete.
- Effective communication regularly with the School's Administrative Team, Athletic Director, Parents, and Team.
- Create a culture of excellence teaching life lessons based on Biblical principles to all athletes on the team.
- Emphasize teamwork, mutual respect, Christian character, and team chemistry from the lens of God's Word.
- Lead an early season parent meeting.
- Public Relations: Represent the School and school district of CSAGH well; Shine for Jesus Christ in the school, community, and region; Support the Administrative Team and the Athletic Director.