The head coach is responsible for planning, directing, and leading an education-based athletic program that seeks to develop athletes on and off the court. The head varsity coach is responsible for filling out a coaching staff of qualified assistant(s) to coach at the JV level and ensures that all coaches are compliant with Ohio High School Athletic Association and Beaumont School policies and standards.
- Provide leadership and instruction to participants in the skills necessary for achievement in the game of Tennis.
- Organize, develop, and implement the Tennis program including match preparation and practice schedules.
- Oversee the safety conditions of the facilities or area in which Tennis is conducted at all times that students are present.
- Always enforce discipline and sportsmanlike behavior, and establish and oversee consequences for breach of such standards by individual students.
- Maintain competency in rules, and rule interpretations; meet procedures, coaching techniques, and general information about all aspects of the game of Tennis.
- Establish performance criteria for participation in interscholastic competition and is consistent in establishing criteria for participation for competition.
- BCI and FBI Background check.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching course.
- NFHS First Aid, Health, and Safety course.
- NFHS Concussion in Sports course.
- CPR Training.