The job of the Head Coach is to help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
- Successful prior experience as head or assistant coach in designated sport program;
- Strong background in designated sport;
- Knowledge of WIAA rules and regulations as they pertain to designated sport program;
- Meet WIAA coaching standards;
- Teaching certification desired but not required.
Licenses, Certifications, Bonding and/or Testing:
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance;
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification;
- Type II driver's endorsement (driver's abstract and Type II employee medical statement);
- Additional training as required by the Chehalis School District.