Instruct and work with athletes to prepare them for competition. The Head Volleyball Coach reports to the school athletic director and the school principal and is responsible for the overall volleyball program.
- Coordination of varsity and lower level teams.
- Summer and/or off season programs.
- Development of expectations and direction of the volleyball program.
- Tracking of eligibility and academic progress of students.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Attend League Coaches' meetings, School Coaches' meetings, and BVSD professional development.
- Communication with parents, players, staff, media, etc.
- Following school district, school and CHSAA regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.