The Ursinus College Athletic department has an immediate opening for Head Women’s Basketball Coach. This is a full-time, exempt position. The candidate will be responsible for the administration and organization of a successful program that competes in the Centennial Conference and adheres to all NCAA Division III rules.
- Prepare, schedule and organize daily practice sessions, preparation for competition and off-season training;
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate Assistant Coaches and/or Volunteer Coaches;
- Organize, direct, and mentor the coaching staff to carry out the goals and objectives of the program;
- Schedule competitions in consultation with the Athletics administrators;
- Organize and administer the recruiting of prospective student-athletes in accordance with the NCAA, Centennial Conference, and Ursinus College policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of head collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of rules and techniques of the sport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, delegation and planning ability.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.