Administer, coordinate and supervise Augusta University Division II Women's Basketball Program. Oversight Responsibility for Augusta University Women's NCAA Division II Basketball Programs Fundraising and Development.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with student athletes and parents.
- Provide a positive role model when coaching, counseling, and motivating team players.
- In a timely manner, review professor's academic progress reports secured by Assistant AD for Compliance and Academic Services, consistent with athletic departmental procedures.
- Maintain a level of sensitivity toward class absenteeism when planning team practice, game schedules, and travel.
- Provide pre-planned practice, travel, and game schedules to enhance communication with athletes and coordination with appropriate athletic staff such as the Director of Sports Medicine and Sports Information.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience in coaching.
- Knowledge of the NCAA and PBC rules and regulations.
- CPR Certification must be completed within two weeks of hire.