Under the direction of Assistant Athletic Director for Campus Recreation the Head Coach for Club Women’s Ice Hockey will be responsible for implementing skill development programs for the Ice Hockey program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction in physical health, nutrition and safety.
- Provide instruction in team concepts and sports etiquette.
- Meet with club officers to discuss the philosophy, goals, rules and regulations of the club.
- Know the Saint Joseph’s University Sport Club Handbook and agree to abide by all policies set forth.
- Assist the club in developing realistic goals for the academic year that will contribute to the student’s educational and personal development.
- Be knowledgeable of the club’s constitution and all other governing documents associated with the club.
- Attend executive officer, general meetings and organizational events when applicable.
- High school diploma.
- Previous coaching experience.
- Playing experience at the High School, Collegiate and/or Club Level.
- Current member of USA Hockey-must be maintained.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification must be maintained.
- Valid driver’s license and successful clearance of motor vehicle record check.