This position will be responsible for the guidance and development of student athletes on the women's club soccer team. The candidate will attend scheduled practices and matches, advise students on skills and strategies in which they are familiar, and act as a key link in Campus Recreations risk management plan.
- Provide mentorship, and teach skills to students.
- Attend all club practices/competitions.
- Be aware and of help to implement program goals, guidelines.
- Help maintain a culture of professionalism, inclusion and sporting conduct.
- Maintain professional relationships with the team, administration, vendors, and any members of national governing bodies.
- Act as a mandatory reporter for harassment, hazing, or any student health concerns.
- Act as a first responder/assist in medical emergencies.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- The candidate should have experience coaching, or leading groups involved in this activity.
- Experience with varsity or recreational programming a plus.