The Head Coach is responsible for all facets of developing and maintaining a successful NJCAA Women’s Court Volleyball program.
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students.
- Retaining students in the program.
- Planning and conducting practices.
- Fundraising, budget preparation, and management.
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Must be knowledgeable of NJCAA regulations and must be committed to adhering to all NJCAA, VCCS, and institutional regulations.
The VCCS is an EOE and Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA and ADAAA), VCCS will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of access to the application, interviewing and selection processes.