Southwest Virginia Community College located in Cedar Bluff, Virginia, is seeking a Part-Time Head Coach in Women’s Court Volleyball for the Athletics Department. This position reports to the Athletic Director.
The Head Coach duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students;
- Retaining students in the program;
- Planning and conducting practice;
- Fundraising, budget preparation, and management;
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
- Must be computer literate;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills;
- Valid drivers license;
- Willingness to work nights and weekends;
- Must be knowledgeable of NJCAA regulations and must be committed to adhering to all NJCAA, VCCS, and institutional regulations.