Plans and directs the activities of the USM Women's Flag Football program ensuring that the team follows the direction and mission of USM and the Athletic Department.
- Oversee the conduct, discipline and positive character development of student-athletes by using the guidelines and principles of the USM Mission and the NAIA Champions of Character initiative.
- Teach and promote the USM Mission values of community, respect, justice and excellence.
- Responsible for the recruitment of student athletes with recommendation for athletic financial aid awards.
- Responsible for administering NAIA, KCAC and USM policies pertaining to recruitment and student-athlete eligibility.
- Responsible for Women's Flag Football team schedule as well as coordination of team travel.
- Assesses player skills and assigns team positions.
- Field a competitive team through evaluation of own and opposition team capabilities to determine game strategy.
- Assists in inventory management, distribution, and collection of equipment and uniforms.
- Supervises all practices and competitions.
- Must have working knowledge of NAIA and KCAC rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience.