Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and direct all activities involved with running Queens’ Women’s Golf program in a highly efficient and effective manner.
- Provide instruction and development for individual and team improvement, analyze athlete performance, and prepare student-athletes for the highest possible levels of competition.
- Recruit student-athletes within compliance regulations and Queens’ academic admissions standards.
- Adhere to all NCAA rules and regulations for the sport.
- Monitor student-athlete academic performance to ensure academic success and policy compliance.
- Work collaboratively with Queens’ strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes.
- Coordinate activities for all home and away competition including team travel plan, lodging and equipment inventory.
- Collegiate Women’s Golf and/or coaching experience and proven ability to transfer the knowledge and skills gained to student athletes in a way that supports their academic pursuits first and foremost and ensures their wellbeing and growth in the sport.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Proven skills in recruiting student athletes that prioritize their academic goals with their athletic growth, competition and involvement with the general student body for the betterment of all.
- Budget management experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of consistently modeling positive behaviors at all times.
- Strong follow‐up and follow‐through skills as well as ability to plan, organize and control projects through to completion.
Queens University of Charlotte is an equal opportunity employer and is firmly committed to supporting and celebrating all forms of diversity.