This individual will be responsible for all phases of the Women’s Golf program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to promoting, coaching, recruiting, evaluating current and prospective student-athletes and performing public relations for the program. Will provide assistance as needed in the area of academic advising for student athletes that are members of the Women’s Golf program and maintain expertise on academic programs to ensure proper registration and degree completion.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful coaching and recruiting experience is required; at the collegiate level is preferred.
- Must relate well with people and have demonstrated knowledge of golf.
- Possess the ability to deal in a superior fashion with the criteria established under the category “work performed”.
- Provide individual and group instruction focused on the technical improvement of the individual.
- Schedule, organize, and oversee practices and events.
- Supervise and develop strength and conditioning programs for golf program.
- Develop a high-quality recruitment program supported with a written, well-defined plan including cultivation of prospective student-athletes, scheduling visits, contacts, and ultimately signing student-athletes.
- Be involved with Booster Club Activities. Assist in the find raising efforts of the Athletic Department.
- Work diligently for placement of student-athletes at four-year colleges and universities.
- Establish and maintain high behavioral standards and be responsible for general student discipline of players at all times in-season and during the off-season.
- Develop and maintain relationships with coaches at four-year institutions.