The Long Island University Athletics Department is accepting applications for a Head Women’s Golf Coach. The position is responsible for administering all aspects of the fencing program with a commitment to University, NEC and NCAA policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of successful collegiate/professional/elite golf coaching or professional playing experience.
- Proven experience working with and improving the performance of elite golfing student-athletes.
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience.
- Track record of strong commitment to a positive student-athlete experience and ensuring student-athlete welfare is paramount.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- High-level written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated dedication to the full academic and social development of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and interpretations.
- Experience as a golf coach at the Division I collegiate level.
- Ability to motivate and lead student-athletes toward competitive and academic success.
- Experience recruiting Division I level student-athletes.