- Develops a quality Division II schedule which will meet Conference requirements, provides competitive opportunities for SPU golfers, meets institutional schedule criteria and contributes to achieving the goal of participating in the NCAA Division II postseason.
- Plans and supervises practices and provide coaching in a manner that will promote team excellence, individual growth and development and team unity.
- Recruits quality student-athletes who possess extraordinary golf skills and personal beliefs and standards that are compatible with the mission of Seattle Pacific University.
- Plans and administers the women's golf budget.
- Conforms to and is knowledgeable of all NCAA, GNAC conference, and SPU rules, regulations and policies, and exhibits that knowledge by actively participating in promoting a culture of compliance.
- Arranges for and manages all aspects of team travel, and the purchases of supplies and equipment for golf program.
- Bachelor's degree in athletics, related field or equivalent. Master's degree, a plus.
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in coaching golf. Head coachng experience at the collegiate level, a plus.
- The knowledge and technical skills necessary to accomplish the assigned task.
- A maturing and contagious Christian faith, knowledge of and the willingness to actively support the Christian mission of the University and accept the life-style standards of the Christian Community.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coaches, athletes, students, faculty, administration and the community.