Chicago State University is looking for a dynamic new Head Coach, Women’s Golf. The head coach is responsible for planning, developing and managing the operations of a Division I women’s Golf program.
- 3 Years of Collegiate or Professional Coaching experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and recruiting skills needed.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Masters Degree.
- Division I coaching experience.