The George Washington University Department of Athletics and Recreation, an NCAA Division I member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, actively engages our students, our campus community, our alumni and our fans through the spirit of healthy living and competition.
- Oversees women’s lacrosse program, creating, promoting and maintaining a culture of determination, commitment and respect; including the development and implementation of team standards.
- Identifies and recruits academically qualified and athletically talented student-athletes.
- Recruits, develops and works to retain highly qualified support staff. This includes being present, responsive and supportive of the professional development of assistant coaches, athletic trainers, strength coaches and other department staff members.
- Coaches and trains student-athletes, to include, being present and responsive, evaluating their performance in both practice and competition and provides leadership and instruction in these areas. Schedules and conducts practice sessions. Works with administration to schedule regular season contests. Travels with the team and monitors the conduct of student-athletes.
- Successful women’s lacrosse coaching experience at the NCAA level.
- Experience with fiscal management and daily operations of an intercollegiate athletics department.
- Strong organizational, management and communications skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated recruiting experience and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.