Promote an Inclusive Westminster through demonstration of the commitments included in the Westminster College Diversity Statement. Participate in developmental activities to increase understanding and awareness of issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion both individually and as related to my field of work, profession or discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated success in coaching women’s lacrosse at the collegiate level, or as a high school and/or equivalent level head coach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective motivational skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and public relation communication skills.
- Ability to create a positive atmosphere conducive to positive learning.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with high standards and goals.
- Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated competitive success as a head intercollegiate women’s lacrosse coach. Proven record of successful recruitment of college-level academically and athletically prepared student-athletes.