ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach and mentor the Lacrosse team in skills and strategy
- Teach and Coach lacrosse team in games and practice situations.
- Recruit talented and qualified student-athletes.
- Work closely with the Director of Athletics to monitor and promote satisfactory academic progress and academic success.
- Work closely with Admissions to recruit student-athletes.
- Work closely with advancement to fundraise for program.
- Work closely with the Equipment Manager to order appropriate equipment/uniforms and to facilitate the timely issuance and return of such.
- Hire, supervise and evaluate assistant coach.
- Comply with all NCAA, Conference, University and Department policies, regulations and guidelines.
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in employment and education to all employees, students and applicants. No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other University administered programs.