The State University of New York at Oneonta is seeking applications for the position of Head Coach, Women's Lacrosse. This is a full-time, 10-month, non-tenure position. The College is a member of the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) and sponsors 21 Division III varsity sports.
- All aspects of coaching, recruiting, administrating, and managing a NCAA Division III Women's Lacrosse program.
- The successful recruitment of academic and athletically talented student athletes.
- Academic monitoring and retention of student-athletes.
- Managing a team budget and scheduling practices and contests.
- Lacrosse facility oversight.
- Enforcement of NCAA, conference, and departmental rules, regulations, and compliance.
- Participation in student development initiatives.
- Hiring and supervision of assistant coaching staff.
- Bachelor's degree..
- Collegiate lacrosse coaching experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit academically and athletically successful student-athletes.
- Effective written, communication, and presentation skills.