The State University of New York at Oneonta is seeking applications for the position of Head Coach, Women’s Lacrosse. This is a full-time, 10-month, non-tenure position. The College is a member of the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) and sponsors 21 Division III varsity sports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Collegiate lacrosse coaching experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit academically and athletically successful student-athletes
- Effective written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- Supervisory experience, CSCS or other strength and conditioning certifications.
- Experience working with and serving diverse populations.