Widener University is currently seeking highly qualified head coach of Women’s Soccer in Athletics. The head coach will develop and manage an NCAA Division III Women’s Soccer program in accordance with NCAA and University guidelines. This is a full-time, 10-month position to be responsible for all aspects of the program including, but not limited to organizing and executing training and event coaching responsibilities throughout the traditional and non-traditional season under the direct supervision of the Director of Athletics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage an NCAA Division III Women’s Soccer program in accordance with NCAA and University guidelines.
- Responsible for staff management, budget management, practice planning and game preparation, coordinating team travel, coordinating on and off campus recruiting, athlete evaluation, and daily operations.
- Collegiate coaching experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Experience in recruiting and retention of student-athletes and student-athlete academic monitoring.
- Appropriate certifications in CPR and First Aid.