Responsibilities include but not limited to administration and promotion of the program consistent with the goals and mission of the college, and consistent commitment to the recruitment of student-athletes. The candidate should have a complete knowledge of the sport and the ability to teach and motivate student-athletes to be successful academically and athletically.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Three (3) years of college, high school, or 16u-18u club coaching experience.
3. Valid Driver’s License.
1. Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
2. Computer experience and technology skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
1. The employee is often required to stand, walk, run, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch. Vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
2. Ability to travel between campus locations and to and from community events.
3. Ability to travel in state and nationally.