Indian Hills Community College is seeking a qualified candidate to lead the Women’s Soccer program. The head coach will recruit and develop student-athletes, organize all facets of the Women’s Soccer program, including but not limited to practice and game organization, travel arrangements, recruiting, scheduling, budgeting and soccer fundraising.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful coaching and recruiting experience is required; at the collegiate level is preferred.
- Must relate well with people and have demonstrated knowledge of soccer.
- Possess the ability to deal in a superior fashion with the criteria established under the category “work performed”.
- Organize and plan team practices and meetings.
- Schedule matches and coordinate officials with Athletic Department Administrative Assistant and the Iowa Community College Athletic Conference.
- Coordinate team travel.
- Maintain, purchase, and inventory equipment.
- Initiate press releases and handle public relations associated with women’s soccer.
- Monitor eligibility of student-athletes.
- Work alongside Assistant Athletic Director to ensure student-athletes are in appropriate courses to remain on track to graduate.
- Maintain a monitoring system for class attendance and satisfactory progress toward each player’s educational goal, including academic tracking and advising.