This is a 12-month position responsible for all aspects of the Women's Soccer program, including the administration of day-to-day aspects of a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division III soccer program. This includes a commitment to the student-athletes' academic progress and degree completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day activities of an NCAA DIII soccer program.
- Stay updated and compliant with all NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- Recruitment of student-athletes in compliance with UNIVERSITY and NCAA DIII policies & procedures.
- Practice and Match preparation.
- Scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Budget preparation & management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with regional and national coaching organizations and associations.
- Coordinate with the Recreational Sports Office and off campus facilities with the scheduling of practices and other team events on and off campus.
- Collaborate with University Advancement relating to fundraising initiatives.
- Work with the Faculty Athletics Representative.
- Coordinate with other offices on campus including Admissions, Financial Aid, and the Registrar.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology, Sport Management or a related field is preferred with a minimum of three years of coaching experience, preferably in a college or university setting.
- A Master's Degree is desired.
- The successful candidate must also have excellent verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills should include word processing and spreadsheets.