The head coach is responsible for supporting the Director of Athletics in all operations of the Women’s Soccer program in accordance with NCAA, California Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA) and University rules, regulations, and policies
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 or more years of successful collegiate soccer coaching experience in the sport of women’s soccer.
- Commitment to and/or experience working with students from diverse ages, socioeconomic, cultural and academic backgrounds.
- Strong and stable work ethic;
- Commitment to excellence in academics and athletics;
- A commitment to and understanding of recruiting, retaining and graduating student-athletes, and the ability to collaboratively work with department and campus partners;
- Evidence of high ethical standards as well as personal and professional integrity;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external constituencies;
- Experience in fiscal management, and ability and willingness to be involved in revenue generation and/or fundraising.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 or more years of successful head collegiate coaching experience in the sport of women’s soccer;
- Previous experience with Division II athletic programs;
- Demonstrated success and experience in revenue generation and/or fundraising;
- Proven success in directing soccer camps and clinics;
- Affiliation and activity with professional organizations appropriate to the position;
- Recruiting experience on the West Coast, preferably California; and
- USSF National “C” license or higher.