Reports to the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance and is responsible for the administration of all phases of the women's soccer program in accordance with NCAA Division I rules and philosophies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recruiting qualified student-athletes for the program and Stetson University.
- Establishing goals and directions for the operation of the program and developing a successful program athletically and academically.
- Working with the Women’s Soccer team through practice, instruction, conditioning and game competition to ensure the most successful program possible.
- Supervising full and/or part-time assistant coaches including hiring, disciplining, or separation decisions and taking full responsibility for training, mentoring and evaluating assistant coach.
- Training and supervising assistant coach(es) toward the end of developing head coach capabilities and supporting all program objectives.
- Supervising all scheduling and traveling arrangements for the program.
- Assisting in the marketing and fundraising efforts of the program, the athletic department and the University.
- Managing and adhering to a budget to be determined by the Deputy Athletic Director and SWA.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Have a good understanding of NCAA rules and regulation.
- Ability to lead with integrity and positively influence the lives and athletic careers of the student-athletes on the women’s soccer team.