This position is classified as a 12-month full-time at-will employment appointment with coaching (teaching) responsibilities. Head Women’s Soccer Coach is primarily responsible for coaching and student-athlete instruction of all participants in the soccer program.
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in regards to teaching, instructing and coaching soccer;
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, coaching and promoting the soccer program;
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes, completes and submits required documents;
- Fulfilling such other related duties that might arise or be assigned by Director of Athletics;
- In addition, must be thoroughly familiar with and comply with all University, NCAA and Conference policies;
- Must work well with and respect other Department of Athletics staff members, both coaches and administrators;
- Must work well with university internal contingency groups such as faculty, staff, and university administrators;
- Must work well with outside contingency groups such as the press, fans, donors, and the overall general public.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching, instructing and coaching the sport of soccer at the college level.
- Past Head Coaching experience is highly preferred.