Applications are invited for consideration for the position of Head Women's Soccer Coach at Yeshiva University. This is a part-time position responsible for all aspects of leading an NCAA Division III women's soccer program.
- Recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Student-athlete development.
- Training sessions.
- Match preparation.
- Supervision of assistants.
- Purchasing of equipment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A commitment to knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- A minimum two years of collegiate coaching experience preferred, or three years at the high school or club level.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good rapport and effective working relationships with student-athletes, coaches, staff, and alumni.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.