This position promotes and supports the learning experience of Marian University students by, overseeing all phases of our NCAA Division III women’s soccer program within compliance of Marian University, Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- With the assistance of the Director of Athletics, define and achieve annual enrollment goals of the women’s soccer program.
- Develops and maintains a system to identify prospective student-athletes and to work closely with club and high school coaches to recruit quality student-athletes.
- Develops and implements a program which includes monitored academic progress in addition to performance.
- Responsible for in-game coaching.
- Organizes and coordinates all team travel.
- Responsible for scheduling all future contests.
- Manages all assistant coaches within the program.
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong ability to recruit student athletes in the context of NCAA Division III philosophy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Successful intercollegiate coaching and/or playing experience.
- Willingly support the Mission and Core Values of the University.