- Develop competitive and championship teams while maintaining high ethical standards.
- Manage and direct the program to include recruitment of student-athletes with high quality standards academically and athletically.
- Hiring, supervision and evaluation of assistant coach(es).
- Game and practice scheduling, direction of all practices, skill development.
- Responsible to use ARMS software to maintain and update activities regarding the program.
- Successful management of program budgets, engage in fundraising initiatives and enhance alumni relations.
- Supporting student-athlete academic success.
- Attend regularly scheduled department meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of coaching experience at the Division I level.
- Former collegiate player preferred.
- Assertive, motivated, outgoing and resourceful with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all NCAA, MAAC and institutional governing conduct of intercollegiate athletics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with campus constituents.