The Head Women's Volleyball Coach is an integral member of the Department of Athletics and is responsible for the operation of a Division I women's volleyball program within the rules and regulations of the NCAA, Conference, and Bellarmine University.
- Manage all aspects of the women's volleyball program, including practices, coaching staff, video analysis, equipment, facilities, travel, scheduling, and competitions.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes for enrollment at the University.
- Observe and evaluate the training of student-athletes to determine the need for individual improvement.
- Plan in-season and off-season practices, including team and individual workouts.
- Other interactions include but are not limited to individual meetings with students for off-the-field goals, check-ins with players and university resources about academic performance, resources needed, connections, and references to help with life skills and career development like job shadowing and internships, etc.
- Promote a culture of inclusion, working effectively within a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Responsible for NCAA compliance within the women's volleyball program.
- Works cooperatively with athletic department personnel, campus community members, alumni, and donors.
- Abide by and comply with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Conference rules, academic standards, requirements, and policies of the Department of Athletics and University.
As part of Bellarmine's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, we will seek to ensure that all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, job assignment, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, layoff and termination processes remain free of discrimination based upon race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.