This position is responsible for the management, supervision, and recruitment of participating student athletes. This includes practice scheduling, assisting with the development of match schedules, keeping statistics, assisting with students’ retention, academic success, completion, and transfer. The head coach will assist in maintaining relationships with local high school and club coaches. This position reports to the Athletic Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage practices and matches.
- Recruit student athletes.
- Supervise student athletes while traveling and during games.
- May supervise assistant coach.
- Communicate with Athletic Director, Athletic Trainer, and Academic Compliance Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years coaching or related experience at the high school or college level.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow NJCAA and Maryland JUCO compliance guidelines under the supervision of the Athletic Director.
- Ability to carry, move, and put away equipment.
- Must be positive, cooperative, and supportive.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.