- Demonstrate compliance with all NCAA Division II and PSAC rules; including timely submission of all compliance forms, adherence to all compliance policies and procedures, and attendance of mandatory NCAA rules education sessions. Coaches will be held accountable for all NCAA Division II rules compliance, and compliance will be part of the yearly evaluation process.
- Fundraise, market, and promote Women’s Volleyball in an effort to increase local and regional exposure of LHU and LHU Women’s Volleyball.
- Work in conjunction with Athletic Administration and the LHU Advancement Office to develop a fundraising strategy to enhance the Women’s Volleyball program.
- Provide leadership for the establishment of team rules, strategic vision, playing philosophy, development of student-athletes and staff, game plan development, training strategy, recruiting strategy, budget management, non-conference scheduling, and academic performance.
- Develop and Coordinate Women’s Volleyball summer camps, clinics and tournaments annually.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of successful college volleyball coaching experience.
- 3 years of working knowledge of NCAA rules.
- 3 years of budget management experience.
- 3 years of fundraising and alumni cultivation experience.
- Effective organization/administrative skills and computer knowledge.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in recruiting.