Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
- Work collaboratively with others in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment, with students of various learning styles, cultures, identities, and life-experiences.
- Work collaboratively with others and provide quality customer service in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Recruit and retain eligible student-athletes
- Meet designated roster goals (14), established by director of athletics/physical education and the NJCAA.
- Collaboratively work with the college’s athletic staff to identify and guide prospective student-athletes through the enrollment process.
- Regularly report to the compliance office information on prospective student-athlete interest.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- High School, club or college coaching experience is required in Women’s Volleyball.
- Must possess a driver’s license to provide van transportation to games for student-athletes.
CCRI prohibits discrimination, including harassment and retaliation, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or status as a protected veteran.