The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach at Roberts Wesleyan University is responsible for development, directing, and administering all aspects of the sport’s program including coaching, recruitment and management of a successful NCAA Volleyball team.
- Attract, recruit, and retain student-athletes as pertaining to the vision, mission, and values of the institution and department.
- Timely plan and work within a balanced budget.
- Schedule and conduct practices and competitions.
- Be involved as a member of athletics department team in meetings and major athletic events.
- Adhere to all applicable NCAA, conference, department and college regulations that relate to recruiting, daily program management, operation of the individual sport and general success of the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, masters preferred.
- Knowledge of the sport through experience, coaching, clinics, etc.
- Successful experience in teaching and coaching collegiate level volleyball.
- Success in a collegiate program as either an assistant or head coach preferred.
- Good organizational, communication and coordination skill essential.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and high pressure situations.
- Ability to recruit student-athletes with potential for academic and athletic success.