Under minimal supervision, this position manages all phases of the women’s volleyball program in compliance with the philosophies and objectives of the Athletic Department. The head coach is accountable for running and maintaining a regionally prominent program that competes for regional and NWAC championships each year and assumes responsibility for adherence to rules and regulations governing the College and the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as needed.
- Ability to attend seminars, meetings, and other professional development opportunities at or away from NIC.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational polices and activities.
- Ability to integrate resources, policies, and information for the determination of procedures, solutions, and other outcomes.
- Knowledge of management methods and ability to provide administrative guidance within area of responsibility and provide direct training and supervision as needed.
- Ability to apply budgeting and fiscal planning techniques within financial constraints.
License and/or Certifications:
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Current valid Driver’s License.