Essential Job Functions:
- Recruiting and retaining student-athletes.
- Practice and game planning and execution.
- Coordinating technical, tactical, and fitness/conditioning training sessions.
- Scouting opponents.
- Supervising coaching staff and graduate assistants.
- Engaging in the planning and coordination of student-athlete development initiatives including academic progress monitoring, study halls, leadership development program.
- Assuring program is in compliance with all Departmental, University, and NCAA rules, regulations, and policies.
- Participating in oversight of equipment distribution and return.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s in an associated field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years University/College coaching experience preferred.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certification necessary (we will provide if not current).
- Successful completion of required University mandated training is required.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations including Title IX.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated Women’s Wrestling coaching ability – may include appropriate coaching licensure or certification.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
Western New England University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates whose background may contribute to the further diversification of our community.