- Appropriate valid West Virginia teaching certificate or WV Coach Authorization.
- Completion of a successful background check.
- Thorough knowledge of coaching principles and practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, school personnel and parents.
- Satisfactory past evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all federal, state, district and WVSSAC laws and policies.
- Follow the timeline scheduled for the sport as outlined by the WVSSAC.
- Foster a climate conducive to learning and good sportsmanship.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.