The Head Wrestling Coach is responsible for the strategic development and management of a world-class Wrestling program. Success of this position will be measured both by individual and team goals. Valor seeks to continually advance the passions and dreams of each student athlete to compete at the highest level possible.
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live a life that reflects that authenticity.
- Model the fruits of the spirit in communications, relationships and daily work.
- Demonstrate teachability and a willing heart for service.
- Embody others-centered, servant-leadership in all interactions.
- Support the Team Plan set the Head Coach and be responsible for its execution.
- Partner in the development and implementation of daily practices.
- Film breakdown and game analysis.
- Scouting of upcoming opponents and implementation of game plan.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous outstanding experience in coaching Wrestling.