Varsity coaches are responsible for organizing and carrying out a well-rounded athletic program, which is consistent with generally accepted aims of education. These athletic experiences must be competitive, enjoyable, learning experiences for the participants.
- Accountable for the distribution and security of all athletic equipment and uniforms.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals and rules of sport.
- Provide direct supervision of participants during and after practice and games until they leave the school premises.
- Conduct himself/herself and the program in a professional manner.
- Report all injuries on the correct accident form and see that proper attention is given to injuries.
- Ensure that each participant has had a physical and is covered by insurance before participating in practices.
- Provide rosters to all opponents.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the W.I.A.A. and the local league.
- Cover Letter.
- 3 Coach Reference Forms or Letters of Recommendation.
- High School Diploma or Transcripts OR GED Diploma or Transcripts.
- First Aid/CPR Card.