The Head Coach will be responsible for the recruitment, retention, academic, and personal development of the student-athletes. The Head coach will also be responsible for the physical training and skill development of the student-athletes. The coach is expected to have knowledge of and abide by the philosophy, rules, and regulations of Pace University, the NE-10 Conference, and the NCAA.
- Manage game and practice coaching responsibilities for the Women’s Volleyball program.
- Assume responsibility for the recruiting of student-athletes who have the potential for meeting the University standards for admission and to be a successful member of the Women’s Volleyball team.
- Responsibility for the academic credibility of student-athletes recruited to the University to play volleyball. With regard to this responsibility, such matters as class attendance, progress towards a degree, and graduation rates will be considered important as will the retention rate of student-athletes recruited to the University to play volleyball.
- The NCAA APR process is the measuring tool for monitoring progress towards a degree and retention of student-athletes.
- Understanding and having a working knowledge of and abiding by applicable policies and regulations of Pace University, the Northeast 10 Conference, and the NCAA, it is understood that your failure to comply with such rules and regulations may result in disciplinary action taken against you by the Northeast 10, or by the NCAA or by Pace University.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.