Penn State Schuylkill, located in Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, is a member of the NAIA Continental Athletic Conference (CAC) and Pennsylvania State University Athletic Conference (PSUAC) and is accepting applications for the Part- Time Head Coach of the Cross Country and Track Teams.
- Direct practice and competition coaching.
- Direct the evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and skilled student-athletes.
- Direct pre and post-season coaching, conditioning, and weight training.
- Oversee academic monitoring and the personal development of student-athletes.
- Assist with fundraising efforts in the Athletic Department.
- Select and manage volunteer coaches if applicable.
- Arrange weekly practice schedules with pre-determined facilities or on-campus location.
- Provide vision and leadership to create a positive team culture.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators, and staff.
- Knowledge of NAIA and PSUAC student-athlete and institutional compliance rules and rules governing the play of various games.
- Event and personnel management experience.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.