Responsible for conducting a comprehensive, high quality collegiate athletic program within the guidelines of all rules and policies established by Cecil College, its athletic department, the Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference, Region XX of the National Junior College Athletic Association, and the National Junior College Athletic Association itself. In accordance with the academic standards, stated mission and goals of Cecil College and the Department of Athletics.
- Recruit student athletes.
- Coordinate daily practices.
- Attend all home and away meets.
- Communicate with Athletic Department to monitor student athlete academic progress.
- Fundraising, including creating and implementing approved activities.
- Associate’s Degree required.
- 3 years Coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred, minimum head coach at the high school varsity level.
- Evidence of a commitment to academic and athletic excellence, cultural diversity and equity in sports.
- Good communication and verbal skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules.
- Computer skills.