Under the Direction of the Athletic Director, directs, provides leadership, and oversees all coaching duties for an interscholastic Cross-Country Program. Directs and coordinates all aspects of recruitment and training for athletic competitions and oversees the planning and fiscal management of program activities.
- Must have either an Associate’s Degree and six years coaching experience;
- Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience;
- Master’s degree;
- or a valid California Community College Credential in Physical Education.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the baseball program at Barstow College.
- Recruit competitive players.
- Plan and direct conditioning, training, practice and athletic performance of student/athlete team members.
- Maintain team statistics and records.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with local high school baseball coaches.
- Provide compliance with college rules and policies, the Commission on Athletics as well as other applicable regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.