- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Lake Forest High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Being a staff member in the building where the duties are performed is desired, but not required.
To help translate sports participation into meaningful learning experiences for each individual athlete by assisting the head coach mentor skills, demonstrate sportsmanship, and ensure safety.
- Coaches individual participants in the skill necessary for achievement in the sport involved.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of a regular program of practice (in season).
- Works closely with the coach in scheduling intramural and interscholastic contests.
- Recommends purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Maintains attendance and other records.
- Assists in overseeing the safety of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted.
- Practices and enforces disciplined, sports-man-like, and safe behavior at all times.
- Maintains discipline and authority over students according to the Lake Forest Discipline Policy Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the head coach that relate to this position.