The mission of the Paterson Charter School for Science and Technology is to provide a responsive educational model that will empower all students, through a standards – equity based academic program founded on expectations for high achievement that will graduate literate, responsible, self-directed persons who have the core knowledge and skills needed to be successful, contributing members of society.
- Experience: 2-3 yrs minimum.
- Must be savvy at understanding and using milesplit.
- Must be creative with workouts to motivate and encourage athletes..
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required.
Paterson Charter School for Science and Technology is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.