- Build positive relationships with students, families, staff and the greater Ashland community.
- Provide high-quality coaching and skill development to students.
- Engage positively and professionally with the School District of Ashland Co-Curricular department.
- Present a positive image in contact with the parents, community, and staff.
This position requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Coaching experience in sport is preferred.
- Knowledge of WIAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to work and communicate with students, parents, teachers, and the community.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Strong emphasis on teaching and developing fundamentals of the sport.
- Work with and provide direction for community youth feeder programs.
- Individual will comply and enforce the Co-Curricular Code as adopted by the Board of Education.
The School District of Ashland does not discriminate in employment decisions based on age, race, creed, religion, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, or membership in the National Guard or military forces of the United States, or other protected group status.